We bring to you the best detailed and elaborative article on Instagram App Download for PC, iPad, & Android Online Login for our readers. Instagram is the hot famous app across the globe so here we have written an article for our readers o understand the role of this amazing app.
Not only descriptions about its foundation and features, we have included a number of steps and useful links for our readers to download and install the Instagram App on users PC, iOS, and Android devices.
If you are a fan of social networking then Instagram App is going to be your new favourite. Just continue with this article and explore the details about the App.
What is Instagram App?
The word “Instagram” comes from two distinct phrases which are “Instant camera” and “telegram” hence combining the two in meaning as well, gives us Instagram.
This is an app developed with the aim to manage and socialize using images and pictorials. Well, just the basics of the app involved image sharing, yet now it has become a new social networking network among 100 million users across the globe.
The popularity of the app is as such that i had 1million users as on December 2010 and by June 2011, it had 5million registered users. To date and still counting, about 100 million registered users have been issued.
Download Instagram APK for Android
Just like the iOS users, Android users also deserve to learn the Instagram Download procedure for their devices. We know that a large fraction of smartphone users carry an Android device and hence, for this app on the Android device is a win for both the users and the developers of the Instagram App.
In this section of the article, we will discuss the steps to download the Instagram APK on the Android devices. As a matter of fact, the Instagram download can be done using the Google Play Store on the Android devices. But first, Android users must configure their smartphone to run and install the Instagram APK. To do this follow the steps here accordingly:
- Go to your Android phone’s “Settings” followed by “Application settings”
- You will find an option named “Unknown sources” in it.
- You have to tick mark the box and keep it chosen to successfully install apps from different external sources.
With this done, you are just few more steps away from the Instagram download on your Android device. Follow these steps to continue the process:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Make sure you have a Gmail account synchronized with the App store.
- On the top of the screen, you will find the search bar in which you will type “Instagram App”
- Hit the search button and wait for the results.
- You will get several results from which you need to select the appropriate App version.
- Select “Install” option and allow the permission tab when it prompts up.
- The Instagram download will initiate and install automatically on your Android device.
- Finally select “finish” or “open” as per your choice.
The users will be able to use the Instagram APK on their Android device freely with a decent internet connection. The Instagram App Download works well with Android version 2.2 or any higher than that. All new smartphones are equipped with latest versions so compatibility will not be an issue for Android users.
Instagram for PC Windows Download Free
The App was designed considering the compatibility with Mobile devices at first. But after its tremendous growth and fan-following increase, the developers are trying to get the Instagram for PC users. As of now, there is no official PC version for the Instagram Download App but we have listed out a method in our article that will help all our readers.
This method that we are going to discuss is simple and is the only effective method that can get the Instagram App on PCs. It is 100% legal too. What we actually recommend is that users should first have an Android Emulator on their PC. The Android Emulator is a Software program that runs like an app and allows other Android APK files to install on the PC.
If you do have an Android emulator on your PC beforehand then it’s good, but if you do not have one you will have to download it from the web. Worry not dear readers as we have presented a link to download the recommended Bluestacks App as the emulator for your PCs. Our readers can use the link below to download the Bluestacks App on their PC:
Downloading and installing this application may take some time as it’s size is about 50MB. On successful installation of the Bluestacks app on your PC, launch the app and follow the steps as given here:
- Open the Bluestacks App on your PC.
- On the first launch, it will ask you to sign into your Google Account.
- This is similar to the Google Play Store account that you use by providing a Gmail account.
- If you do not have one, then sign up for a new account.
- Next, let the Bluestacks sync with your Google account and then the app will launch normally.
- On the screen, you will see the search bar in which you have to type “Instagram”
- Then hit the search button and wait for the results.
- Several results will pop out and you will find the latest version of application amongst the results.
- Click on the Instagram App version that you wish to download and select “Install”
- A message requesting permission will prompt up and the user will accept it to continue with the process.
- The installation of the Instagram app will initiate immediately.
Finally, on successful installation, the users can find the App on their PC through the “All Apps” section in the Bluestacks program. This way, all our readers can easily get the Instagram for PC Download for their Windows & Mac done.
Instagram Download App for iPad/iPhone/iOS
As we know that Instagram App is an app which is all about images, so it makes a stunning match with the iOS devices. The iPhone and iPads are really cool gadgets by the Apple Inc. that suit the Instagram App purpose and enhances its use for the users.
It is available for the iPhone and iPad users as it is compatible with the iOS platform. With awesome displays and camera quality of the iPhone or iPad devices, its users are going crazy using the Instagram App. We do not want our readers to feel separated from this fun so here is a section dedicated to the Instagram download for iOS users.
The Instagram App is readily available on the iTunes App Store of the user’s device. Here is a link to the Apple’s iTunes App Store displaying the App page:
Download Instagram App for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
On your iOS device, you can search for the iOS App by typing the name in the search bar of the iTunes App Store. With this, there are some system requirements for the iOS and Instagram to mutually interact. For iOS users, it is always preferred to have the latest version of the iTunes and iOS software for their device.The iOS users can check their devices iOS version by following this; “Settings > General > About”.
As for the Instagram Download, it will not be functional with any iOS lower than iOS 4.0, so it is recommended that iOS users should update their OS. Other than this, all latest versions of the Instagram App are compatible with iOS 4.2.1 and above.
Instagram Login Online & Sign Up
It is really easy to use and navigate through though some people consider that using Instagram is difficult. As we said above, the Instagram download App is also a unique social networking site and hence, it also requires Login credentials. This step is mandatory to use any services with Instagram Login.
We have listed the necessary steps to carry out the Instagram Login Online and sign up process for our readers here. Follow the steps given here to successfully create your account:
- Download the Official App on your device.
- Install the application on your device.
- On, completion of installation, launch the Instagram download App on your device.
- On the first launch, you will see the registration notification where you have to select “Register” or “login”
- If you do have an Instagram Sign Up Account already then you can continue with the login but if you do not have one then you will have to register first.
- Select the register option and there you can register using ‘Facebook’ or carry out ‘manual registration’.
- If you select “Using Facebook option” then you will have to provide your Facebook login details to allow the Instagram App sync with personal information from the Facebook database.
- If you do not select the Facebook option then continue to fill the form manually with the appropriate details.
- It will verify your email address that you give by sending a link or code in the email you have given.
- Next, you will have to provide a unique ‘username’ and relevant ‘password’ for the new Instagram Account.
- Select ‘Register’ to create your Instagram Sign In Account.
- For Instagram Online sign in then, open the official website of the Application.
- Enter the new username and password for Instagram Login.
That’s it! It’s like signing up on any normal websites, isn’t it? The process is easy as we have explained it here and now you can easily register on Instagram Online to connect to the world.
Learn to Use Instagram Search
After successfully creating the Instagram account, you will need to understand the searching procedure. If users have used the Facebook sync option, they will easily find their Facebook friends who use the app on their Instagram feed. In this section, we will briefly explain some of the steps that may help our readers to understand the searching process in the Instagram download App.
According to the search problems we have two such situations where you would need guidance. Read them here and understand the procedure to safely search without causing errors:
- How to search on Instagram?
- Users can search for people or related hashtags (#) using the search bar given on top of the screen homepage. Tap the ‘magnifying glass icon’ for search there and type the name or hashtag that you are searching for.
- You can look for people who are on your social networks by looking up their usernames in the search box.
- The search results will depend on many factors like whom you follow, what you like, what is currently trending, etc.
- How to clear search history?
- Instagram always saves the searches that you make on your device. So, this will pile up and create a fuss at the end of the day.
- Users can clear their search history to create space and free the app’s burden on the RAM of their device.
- For this, go to your profile settings.
- Tap on iPhone if you are using an iPhone or tap on Android f you are using an Android device.
- Scroll down o the bottom and tap the “Clear search history” tab.
- Remember that this process is temporary and as you keep searching on Instagram you will have to periodically clear your search history.
Though there is no much issue of space with this app, it is good to clear your search history to avoid confusion for the system and lag the device processes. So this is how you will manage your search function of the Instagram download App.
Instagram Messenger and Features
The Instagram messenger is moreover a feature called the “Instagram Direct”. This tool has been available since 2013. It was then when this app rolled out the new and secure messaging feature in its platform. For all Instagram Free users, this feature makes it easier to send text messages as well as send them photos or videos.
The launch of the new features makes Instagram a rival to the upper-end social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat. Here are some of the features of the Direct tool:
- Enhanced and effective method to share photos using Instagram Direct.
- Users can tag pictures with their friend’s name and hashtags.
- To grab a friend’s attention user must type his/her friend’s username after the symbol ‘@’ for example @Akshay21.
- The feature allows users to send photos or videos to about 15 people at a time simultaneously.
So, seeing this you must be shocked to come to know about this feature. many people have just learned the use of the Instagram Direct feature so we will guide our readers to the use of it. Here is how you can send photos or messages to your friends using the Instagram Direct feature:
- Launch the Instagram download app as you would do usually.
- Tap the center small circle icon on the menu bar at the lower end of the screen.
- Next, click the top right side for the news feed page of the Instagram App.
- Tap ‘Send Photo’ or ‘Send Video’ or ‘Send Message’ option.
- Tap on ‘Library’ to upload a photo or video, or tap Photo or Video icon to shoot a new one.
- Add effects, filters and caption as per your choice.
- Finally, select the people you wish to send the photo, video or message to and hit send.
This is how you can use the Instagram Messenger feature on your device’s Instagram download App. By following these steps as they are mentioned you will become a master on your own to manage the messaging feature.
Instagram Latest Update
We are providing our readers all the relevant information related to the Instagram Download App. In this effort, we have added a section referring to all the latest features that are launched in the App. We want to make sure hat any of our readers do not miss out the cool and exciting features of the Instagram App.
Here is a list of their latest doings for our readers to consider:
- “Save as Draft” function implementation:
- As on the 12th of September 2016, the developers announced the release of the new version with a new feature which would allow users to save a draft of their message or photo they’d wish to send. There were many complaints regarding this fact that Instagram did not have the “Draft” feature beforehand. This way, users did not have to worry about returning to the post from the very beginning.
- To use this feature, all the users have to do is select the “draft” option when they hit back from creating a post.
- Better comment Moderation update:
- Also on the same date, they released the version with another new feature which allows users to take control on their commenting and the comments they receive. This helped users to customize the comments by reducing spam, trolls, and other misbehavioural outcomes. The tool allows users to hide inappropriate comments from their pictures.
- Support for Multiple Accounts:
- Also, Instagram 7.15 released on the February 2016, announced that users will be able to carry multiple accounts through the Platform. Users can do this by going to their “settings”, then select “Add Account” option and then fill the new accounts details.
So, here you can see that Instagram developers are continually trying to bring in more and comfortable features for its users. No wonder why it claims to have around 400 million users by this year.
How to post on Instagram | Instagram repost app
Unlike the forward option in many apps or services, This App has the no direct method to repost someone’s pictures. So, there are many new tools we can use to repost Instagram photos. This repost can be easily done on other social handles like twitter, facebook, etc, but not in Instagram.
To do the repost of the image or video, users must follow these steps:
- Firstly, you can capture and then repost the pictures or videos on Instagram. To do this:
- You will have to open the app and load the page with the image of our choice.
- Next, take a screen shot of the screen and save the image.
- Locate the image and share it on your Insta account.
- You can use a repost app in which you need to link your current Instagram account. Then carry on with these steps:
- Link your account on the repost app.
- Login the Instagram account in the repost app.
- Search for the photos you wish to repost and select ‘repost’ option on the app.
- This will repost the photos without losing the original Instagramers value over the pic.
- Another method is to use repost using URL of the picture. When you look at some pics that you wish to repost, you will save the URL of that pic and open repost app. In the attribution mark, send the repost media back to the App.
Here is a link for our readers to one such trustworthy repost app for the Instagram repost. Click on the link to download the Android Apk for the repost app:
Download Instagram Repost App
The app here requires an Android 3.0 or higher version and is compatible with all versions of the Instagram app. Use this link and app or look up the web to search for other trustworthy repost apps.
Instagram v/s Snapchat | Best Alternatives
The underlying cold war between the two big apps is something worth to consider. Both Instagram and Snapchat are filled with features that make them the bests in the market. Though, in our article, we will discuss who is winning the battle as of now since they have both updated recently.
We have put down some factors according to which we will describe which app deserves the creditability of that factor;
- Simple and easy usability: This is the basic and first factor that may help in determining which app is better in terms of its ease of use. The interface of the Instagram App is such that people have more followers on it than on Snapchat. Hence this win point goes to Instagram download App.
- Celebrity polls: The two apps are also social media handles which the celebrities use to promote themselves and allow fans to become followers. Taking the more likely A-listed stars is the Snapchat. International celebs prefer and are most active on the Snapchat so this point is favored to the Snapchat App.
- The Technical Factor: With effect to the features offered by both the apps, to win this grade they require strength in ‘Wow factor’ for their features. While Snapchat allows users to add their location, the time and numerous stickers, Instagram’s distinct fonts light up their user’s stories in more fancy ways. This factor makes Instagram take away the points for tech features.
- Minimum Adds: This factor is also taken into consideration while comparing to really close apps. For the moment, it is Instagram that offers least annoying adverts through its platform but users fear that with time this issue can not be tolerated with this app either.
- Users attraction: Well, by this we mean that all apps should consider its use among targeted audience but in a favorable manner for rest of the public too. Snapchat’s basic design is in preference to the younger generation i.e. 25 yrs aged and under whilst Instagram is an app that can be used by the elderly too.
With few other technical and audiences polls aspects, we declare the verdict as Instagram App is the better app for now. With stronger competition and newer tools coming up, who is to say that Insta or Snapchat or any other app may become the hot favorite in the market.
How to use Instagram filters
For our readers, we have included the steps to guide you on how to use the Instagram download App filters to edit your photos and videos. The images we post are put up on the Instagram Stories. Here are the steps that you should follow to start using the filters in app;
Steps of How to use Instagram Filters:
- If you do not have a photo on your device, select take photo using camera option and the camera will become functional. To click the pic when you are ready, you should click the center round circle button on the screen to take the snap.
- Next, when the image is ready, you can edit it with filters and different tools on the Instagram App. Users can rotate, crop, add frames, borders or stickers of their choice from the options in the Instagram app.
- Next, select filters option to preview each effect individually which you want to try on your picture. You can adjust the strength of the filter by tapping and sliding over the effect percentage bar.
- Finally, tap “done” to save your edit on the image. This will not directly post it as of yet. Users can add text using the text box and edit the fonts as well using the amazing font styles offered by App
- You can add more information to the photo or video like location or Hashtags for your friends to find your photo.
- Finally, you can post the image on the app or even on other social handles directly using the share option. If you do not wish to share the pic on other sites than skip this and proceed to the next step.
Lastly, click “Done” to post your photo and description with it to your Instagram Stories. Your pic will appear in the feeds section for you and all friends and people can view it depending on the privacy settings.
Instagram Notifications & How to master it?
On Instagram, frequent users may start gettings various notifications related or even unrelated. Users can control the notifications they receive or wish to receive by understanding few steps and settings. So, we will guide our users to manage their notifications channel and how they can master them.
Now, depending upon the type of change you want to bring about, we have enlisted some situations of notification changes that you may wish to consider. Read through them and master the notification channel of Instagram posts on your device;
- To enable or disable App Notifications on iOS devices: This is what iOS users should do:
- Open device “Settings” option.
- Click “Notifications” option and this will open the notifications settings for all apps on your iOS device.
- You will see a list of purchased apps in the menu.
- Select “Instagram App” from among the choices to configure its settings.
- Scroll down to “Notifications” and turn it “On” or “Off” as per your choice.
- If you select “Off” you will not receive notifications of the Instagram Download App and vice versa.
- To enable or disable App Notifications on Android devices: Likewise, for Android devices you should:
- Open your Android device’s settings panel.
- Scroll down to “Applications” option and click on it.
- A list of all your installed apps on the Android device will be shown.
- Select “Instagram” amongst the apps in the list.
- Next, you will see an option of “Show Notifications” which has a checkbox for the option.
- Tick mark the option to receive notification and Untick the box to not receive the notifications.
- To enable or disable Post Notifications: To enable or disable notification on Instagram download app, users have to do the following:
- Users can do this for every single user or friend they follow on Instagram.
- First, you have to follow the user whose notifications you want to receive. To follow simply open the person’s profile and select the “Follow” tab.
- Next, click on the 3 dots option tab on top of the user’s profile.
- A list of other options will pop up in which you will select “Turn on post notifications” option.
That’s it! you have now learned how to manage your Instagram App notification and the post notifications also. this way you can choose whose notifications you want to turn on or off.
For any reason, users may also wish to know how to delete their Instagram account. So we can also help on that too. One thing to note is that when a user deletes the Instagram Account, all the posts, photos, followers, likes and comments will be deleted as well. If the user is not sure on this then he or she can temporarily deactivate his or her account for some time.
Here are the steps for our readers to understand what to do when they wish to deactivate their account:
- You have to log on to official website using your PC.
- Then you have to log in to your Instagram account. Enter the username and correct password to enter.
- Your feed page will load and you will have to open your profile page after this.
- Select “Edit profile” option to enter your profile settings.
- Scroll down to find the option “Temporarily Disable my Account”
- The system will ask for a suitable reason to do this. You will be offered few optional reasons. Select any of them or just select “other” and proceed.
- You will have to re-enter your password to confirm the temporary deactivation of your Instagram account.
This will block your profile from visibility to any other Instagram user and all your data will be hidden from your followers and other users. This data and including the whole account can be recovered as you left it simply by reactivating your account. To reactivate your account you just have to log in again with your Instagram username and password and they will ask you if you wish to reactivate. Select “Yess” option and your account will be recovered.
How to delete Instagram Account
Despite the services, if for any reason users wish to permanently deactivate their account, they can delete the Instagram Account. It is important to note that all information and data regarding the Instagram Account will be completely lost on deleting the Account.
So, if the decision is firm, we would like to suggest the steps here to delete your Instagram Account.
- Launch the Instagram download App on your device.
- Open your profile or account page. Select the small man-like icon on the bottom right corner of the menu bar to do this.
- Tap on the settings icon on the top right corner of the profile’s page.
- Scroll down to find the option “Help center” under “supports” heading.
- Next, you will select “Managing your account” option on the screen.
- The final menu will pop up showing the option to delete your Instagram account.
- Select “Delete Your Account” option followed by “How do I delete my account?” option.
- Tap on the “Delete your account” link shown in the description.
- The Instagram system will ask you to enter your username and password for authentication to delete the account permanently.
- Finally, a page with a list of suggested reasons to delete your account will pop up .
- Select any of them that matches and select “Done” to complete the procedure.
With this, the users will successfully delete the Instagram account. After you delete the account, no user can reactivate an account using the same username. So, even the user himself can’t and no data can be recovered from the Instagram account that has been permanently deleted.
Features of Instagram App
So, there is no doubt that the Instagram App has really amazing things to offer.
Here is a list of some of its features to understand the app better:
- The App is free and legal for all users anywhere.
- The use of Instagram App services is also free and they charge no cost except that you will need internet data connection for the app to work.
- Users can share their photos with their friends and with other people too.
- It allows users to upload photos and videos on the Instagram App which will be stored as a memory on its timeline.
- Users can follow their friend’s memory line too by viewing their pictures and videos.
- Free custom designs and borders effects for the photo editing on Instagram.
- While taking a picture on your devices camera, users can apply various filters according to their choices.
- Some of these filters are as listed here; Amaro, Earlybird, Inkwell, Slumber, Sierra, Mayfair, Cream, Aden, Lomo, Gingham, 1977, Nashville, and many more.
- Allows users to interact with friends using “Likes” and “Comments”
- Supports both Front and rear camera to enhance the picture quality.
- The Lux effect is a new feature that allows users to adjust the saturation and contrast and bring out the quality of image editing you have never seen before.
- Using “Instagram Direct”, users can send private messages and pics to their friends.
- Also, users can link several other social media accounts with the Instagram App account to socialize even more.
After reading these features of the App, we are confident that our readers will be excited for Instagram App for their devices. So, we will no longer keep you waiting and You can quickly install it as well.
In conclusion to this elaborative article on Instagram Download App for PC, iPad, & Android Online Login, we would like to thank our readers for their time to complete this article. We hope that every piece of information was relevant to the readers. If there is any query or anyone wishes to send us feedbacks then you can write to us at Instagram.